Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ultra Model wiki

law is important!


Hello all! am here today to announce a very important warning about a doll who try to steal your account by deception.

A year ago LadyGagaDivina wanted to steal my account, but I gave him my password, but I gave the password for my dolls secondary ( monella993 , now deleted), and that made me stole the doll!

Even abiba7 tried to extort the pass but could not!
The excuse they use most often is: My father gave me two Gift Card, I could give you one! Want it? But you give me the pass! Have trust in me!

Tuesday, March 8, my friend Bringhston MissPacca contact me by telling me they stole the account. I say how come? She: I had promised a refill.

FEATURES AND THE HEAD ': emilyc0915



I leave you by saying do not be persuaded by this nonsense! And do not go
on sites that require username and pass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment