Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Heat Safe Non Toxic Glue

Bimbominkia Notes - episode 26 ° / 27 ° puntata

Hello,
slowly we approach the end of Fan Fiction Jessy who has accompanied us for so long! And so after I had outfit Light from a costume party last night continuing to restructure bimbominkia notes, good reading!

Twenty bet

Director: Kiara Well well, how about going to see how they perform with ..
Matsuda: But what a fine job as a gardener to do the quality
Director: WHAT YOU ARE COMBINING THE ROSE OF THE STUDY? * chases with a frying pan *
Kiara: MY GERANEIIII * chases with a chainsaw *
Poppy: MY TULIPS * chases with ... LUMA ..??*
Rika: POMODORIIII * MY * car chases with
Matsuda: help meee!
Director: ..... * * sbonk

Director: Um ... So .. see how they perform with the work of razz ..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Wammy: SLUTTY TR .. I told you to put the fuel does not nitroglycerin!
All: Wammy?
Wammy: oh hello girls. Sorry I have no time .. * takes phone from his pocket *

biiiip .... biiip

other end of the world ...

??: onto?
Wammy: YOU! Come here now, we need your help.
??: who the fuck you are.
Wammy: are Wammy. MOVE!
??: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMYYYYYY!

After a nanosecond ...

??: my mistress! My lady! What do you want from a humble Schiavetto like me?
Director: ... who are you?
??: The Nameless ....
Wammy: ....
Matsuda: *si riprende dal trauma cranico * WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! TU SEI BERLUSCONI!
???: TI AVEVO DETTO DI NON NOMINARMI! *fa per tirare pugno ma Matsuda lo sorprende con... ehm... quante caccole hai nel naso Matsuda?*
Berlusca: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *crepa*
Regista: Per una volta hai fatto una cosa giusta.

Dimensio: il razzo è prontooooH
Rika: oh era ora...
Regista: Un attimo aspetta... Non è che ci hai messo il cappello verde e i baffi e l'hai called "Super-Dimensio"?
Dimensio: .... noooooooooH ...
Mogi: go I told you to put a red hat.

After hours of labor, our heroes finally managed to create a decent rocket .. but there were problems. The valve of the oil was gone and the dress Farfala 9 million had gone. Where to find the money to change everything? Keep segiure the FF!

Kiara: 9 MILLION? 9 MILLION a dress like mine? * Look * canine
Director: Stay calm ...
Poppy: WOULD LIKE TO SAY STAY CALM? 9 MILLION SUIT OF A KIND! ABOUT THE RIPAGAAAah?
Blum I knew I had to take one to 1 million and that's it ...
Kiara and Poppy: THEN AND 'GROSS TUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH * * attack is launched
Rika: ehii! Stop here ...
Blum ahAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP save me!
Director: * Pull the feet Kiara and Poppy * fermeeeH uaaaah!
Rika: take a fire extinguisher?
Director: No! Get a lawyer!
(Fregate! do not jump out eheeh Wright) (Wright Nd: damn. I must also live you know?)
Director: NNNggghhhhhh ... waaaah
Rika: * Help * Jessy pull
Kiara and Poppy: IEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Director: GIRLS HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION! * * accidentally lets go
Rika: * WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH is driven by Kiara and Poppy *
Blum aaaaaaah! * Runs away *
Director: ihihihihihiihih ... girls! I found our 9 million!

All stop

Director: Muahahahha * * pulls out the portfolios of Berlusca
All: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
???: NO FERMI! *si avventa con un coltellaccio e prende in ostaggio Poppy*
Poppy: AAAAAAAAH
Regista: POPPY!
???: muahahhaahah *la porta via*

Chi salverà Poppy? Lo scoprirete nel prossimo capitolo!

Ventisettesima puntata

Regista: Dobbiamo salvare Poppy! Sergente Rika, qual'è il suo piano?
Rika: mmh... io non so suonare il piano..
Regista: ... vabbè... lei Sergente Kiara?
Kiara: io I thought .. because everyone hates Light, to send him a letter saying "We do torture if you leave Light Poppy"
Light: hey! I am the God of a new ...
Wammy: ... universe. The universe of stinky feet and brain with gorgonzola cheese moldy. uu
Light: decline of self-esteem * 101% *
Director: Wammy, what is your plan?
Wammy: is very simple .. * pulls out bazooka * this enough?
All: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Director: Ehm .. good plan compliments ...

Near: I also would have an idea ...
Director: Shoot.
Near: ... but they are still too small .... pe-dying sigh
Mello: but are large enough that every night complaint * * * Matt censorship * censorship * * whip
Near: and say okay ... being an irresistible piece of man, better than Edward Twilight ... Wammy * grin * Jessy and I was thinking ...
Matt: NO! We had agreed that I did that part!
Near: Shut up. I must remember this record?

REGISTRATION

" Mello: See how tenerrro when dormee
Matt: real boar pucca my nearuccio

realize they are being spied

Matt: THAT IDIOT WHEN SLEEPING NEAR
Mello: HAS 'REAL AHAH hey we do have a cigarette?
Matt: sisi that bothers ihhi "

Matt and Mello: .... Where did you get?
Near: unlike you I know well what I do. I placed a CCTV camera hidden well behind the puppet doll that yaoista that's in our room.
Matt and Mello: * sweat *

Matt: how many viewers are watching the program ..?
Director: about ..... two.
Mello: and I bet you are ....
Mello and Matt: OUR MOTHERS!

It opens the door and enter two women

Mamma Matt
image

Mum Mello
image

Matt: hello pap .. MAMMA!
Mello: * has a cold sweat *

Carra: My tesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoruccia! How's school? You are good for the club embroidery? Please take a sweater I brought my frugoletta * kisses * Feel you have already arrived menstruation?
All: O__________________O
Mello: MAMMA! Did I mention that I am a MALE! Always get confused with my sister Ollem!

Matt's Mom: ...... ghe
Matt: hello pap ... Mommy
Matt's Mom: chiao frugholetto chome vah .... chon ripreshe leh?
Matt: good dad ... MAMMA
Babbudoia: Shalva tutthi ah. MHI chiamoH BabbudoiaH
Director: P- my pleasure ....
Rika: mine too ....

Poppy: MY NO!
All: POPPY? WHERE ARE YOU?
Poppy: this subspecies of the closet, Mom wagon-armed me stuck in his flesh ...
Alien: hey hi! Do not we already met?
Poppy: you are ...
Alien: the alien of pizzas .... He had ordered a caper and anchovy Mars true ..?
Poppy: sigh.

How will it end? You'll find out the next episode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment