Thursday, March 10, 2011

Condoms In Mississauga

The Adventure Diaries: Templars to death! (Sixth episode - Assassin's Creed 2)

Hello everyone, today I
public another episode of the adventure diaries, stories of characters who play video games! In this episode we go to a salsa oldest and Renaissance: in fact, in this episode read the adventures of "Ezio Auditor", the famous murderess in Florence Assassin's Creed 2! What else to say, happy reading!

WARNING! To avoid spoilers is not recommended reading if you do not have completed the sequence of four in the game.

code
This story intrigues me a lot. So why not start keeping a history of my actions I too? Something you remember all the suffering I have suffered and the adventures that I faced, I met the Miss and the battles won. Of course, those who head to encrypt everything? My adventures will be open to those who want to read it once I'm dead, not like those of that other murderess, Altair, which has spread everywhere and wrote them in a manner nothing short of incomprehensible. Fortunate to have as a friend Messer Leonardo allowed me to get on top of the riddles hidden in them anyway. Uncle Mario said that he and my father had deciphered some of them, then under a watchful eye can be restored to their original shape. But I do not have the temperament for this kind of thing! My mind is a combative, dedicated to fighting and action star behind a desk to take care of these things does not attract me at all, and almost sorry for my sister Claudia, who was forced to keep a record all day long! Certainly not a job suited to a woman. However, life here in Monteriggioni runs slow and boring ... I was in Uncle Mario not resist the urge to participate at the forefront of the fight against the dogs crazy and against the conspirators. I, however, the other day I went to San Gimignano and I received many letters from our noble lord, requests for murder me closer and closer to my goal. Once I had to kill the leader of a guild of gunsmiths corrupt, another of the guards, it seems that here in the former territory Something of the nettle has not been completely eradicated. I also visited the tomb in the Torre Grossa Assassin! It was not easy, swarming with guards, not as the splendid cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Who would have thought that one of the many places where I climbed for fun hiding this huge secret! Now I have to go find the mercenary Uncle Mario. Damn Templars, if you read these pages know that the death of my loved ones will be avenged! DOGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment