Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Staph Infection In The Belly Button

LAZIO, Meghna, 'ALGERIA CONVOCAMI! MY KNEE IS GOOD!'


Mourad Meghni calls his country. The words of appreciation of his companions, and former comrades, but it may not be enough to bring him to wear the green jersey in Algeria.

important qualification AFCon The match against Morocco, is approaching. It will be March 27. Meghni then issued important statements, including its physical condition, the Algerian daily Echorouk:

"I hope to be called for Algeria and Morocco. I'd be the happiest man in the world. The atmosphere of the national I really miss him, and I'm waiting to breathe again with impatience. If the coach decides to play me I am ready. "

But how's the knee?

.." I'm not afraid of the possibility of a relapse. My knee is fine, moves well and there is nothing to fear. In life, after these problems, you just look forward, never back. "

Algeria-Morocco game is vital to qualification.

" We will play at home is an advantage for us. That said, I hope the fans do not put too much pressure. Competitions such as these have the

0 comments:

Post a Comment