Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Silverado Rim Tire Combo

Bimbominkia Notes - episode 22 ° / 23 ° puntata

Hello,
the fact that the antibiotic that I took by the throat had a bad reaction with my stomach, convinced me to make me at least another day at home to recover a bit, 'so I could work on a another article, today I continue to restructure Fan Fiction Jessy, Bimbominkia notes, good reading!

Twenty-second episode

Outside wave

Director: No. .. NO! This is not good
Poppy: uff .. but ... puff ... How many acronyms ...
Rika: MA .. WE STILL LOOK A. .. UFF LONG?
Kiara: * faints *
Director: Come on girls a bit of motion there is that good
Rika: but speaks for ... poof you
Kiara: * fainted *
Rem: you're doing?
Poppy: aaaaaaaaaah rem! * Runs away *
Rem: you found my turtles?
Poppy: but ... no ... how do you eat that stuff?
Rem: But not eat them! * Me * to O___o sera!
Tutti: °_°
Kiara: *rinviene* che mi sono persa?
Regista: Nulla d'importante...
Rika: Jessy sono le 13.50, non dobbiamo andare in onda alle 13.30?
Regista: °_________° PORCA TROIA!

In Onda

Regista: Buongiornoooooooooooooo eheheh ^^" scusate il ritardo... stavamo cercando delle sigle...
Mangecu: No no no è inaudito! Le sigle devono essere custodite in una speciale Library of metal ...
Crow: ... with integrated remote control. Just press a button and the letter is ready!
Director: ° _ ° And how much does this devilry?
Crow: € 1220 plus VAT
Director: _______
Mangecu: not preuccupatevi. Them there will give us the money.
Director: ° _ ° From-really?
Crow and Mangecu: NO! NOW THAT WE HAVE TO MOVE AND REVIEWED!
Light: but who are believed to be those two bastards?

Director: Dunque... eravamo rimasti a.... ( merlocchio dove eravamo rimasti? )
Merlocchio: ( Devi fare l'interrogatorio ai pg di Super paper mario )
Regista: ( Ok ) Chiamo nella stanza... Dimensio ( O.o )
PG DN: NO! Dovevi finire il nostro interrogatorio!
Regista: Cazzi miei. Io sono l'autrice, la regista e il CAPO qui. Mettetevelo bene in testa! Dopo di me vengono Poppy, Kiara e Rika, poi i PG di super paper mario, poi il cactus all'entrata, poi la cacca che c'è nel cesso ( chi NON HA TIRATO LO SCARICO??? n.D Poppy ) And then you.
PG DN: ......
PG SPM: awa

Matsuda: because I can not find a woman I can talk to the cactus at the entrance ...
Kiara: * _ * but nuuuu Matsudino stay here with us! *-*
Dimensio: ...... You ... betray me??
Director: ° _ °
Kiara: but nooooooooo ^ ^ "you go to think!
Blum liar.
Kiara: °_°!!!! Even my idol goes against the meeeeeee *piange*
Blumiere: >_>

Farfalà: ....... ( Matsuda.. poi chi ha vinto a poker? )
Matsuda: ( io no? )
BB: ti ho sentitoo! Ho vinto io e mi sono ciulato tutto il suo conto in banca... però era poco e allora mi sono limitato a tentare al Milionario
Regista: E hai vinto?
Blumiere: ha vinto... niente. Si è bloccato sulla domanda "Qual'è la marmellata preferita dal tenente Colombo?"
BB: di fragole!!! Everyone likes!
Blum no, it was peach>. <
BB: what a world of plum jam.

SPECIAL - THE LIFE OF MARINE TURTLES

Poppy: turtles are a species of sea turtles are a species of sea turtles ..
Matsuda: What are Dracarughe Trombini?
Director: Oo turtles ...
Matsuda: turtles .. LOUD! They are the new pulp mill white?
Director: ° _ °
Crow and Mangecu: but what is this stuff??
Poppy: wanted to broadcast a special on my friends turtles .. salutes the courage Luma Luma lords
: ...............
Poppy: good luma!
L: there is a 99% chance that Luma is a lesbian ...
Poppy: why?
L: see what it does with my sweet.
All: __________________________________________
Director: P-I think that is enough for today ..

Matsuda: oh cactus .. mi.. mi vuoi sposare??
Kiara: matsudinoooooooo!! ma io ti amo!
Dimensio: noooooooooooooooooooo
Matsuda: cosa..? Cosa una donna che mi ama??? MA QUESTO E' IL GIORNO più triste della mia vitaa...
Kiara: pe-perchè?
Matsuda: ho fatto un voto alla Madonna. Se mai una donna dovesse amarmi avrei la forza di rifiutare.
Kiara: ....... Dimensio, dove sei???

Ventitreesima puntata

Regista: Ok! Mentre scrivo questo capitolo sto ascoltando la musica a palla con gli auricolari e ho tre linee di febbre quindi... DELIRIO ASSICURATO!
Matsuda: nuoooh povera signorina autrice-regista.. come la devo chiamare?
Regista: Chiamami autrice. Signorina autrice.
Matsuda: ook! *Corre a prendere la medicina*
Regista: Etciù! Etciùùùùùùùùùùù!!
Kiara: ooh no Jessy!! Socia così non va bene! La divina Commedia chi la continua??
Regista: Kiara non sono messa così male O.O

Poppy: ah Jessy! Ho scoperto che Luma non è lesbica, ma le piacciono i dolci...
L: questo è l'1% percento di possibilità Poppy....
Poppy: sigh... Luma è lesbica lo ammetto....
Dimensio: ci voleva tanto ad ammetterlo? O.O
Kiara: *tira ceffone a Dimensio*
Dimensio: aaaaaahiaaa °_° anche qui mi tiri i ceffoni?
Kiara: scusaaaaaH * Clings *

Director: What a lovely couple .. ETCIU '
Blum here we need the intensive care of Dr. House
Farfala: but was not dead ..?
Blum indeed it is true ... then we have to rely on someone else.

Rika: Hey Jessy in your will you leave me the direction of Fan Fiction?
Poppy: Of course not! This will leave a ME!
Kiara: no to me! I'm his partner uu
Rika: c'entrateee not you shut up!
Poppy, Kiara, Rika: grrrrrr barrel * * take
Director: O_O
Dimensio: sky! Do something! * * pulls the cape of Count ( AAAH I found that cape on Ebbbbay THE VOGLIOO * _ * nd Jessy )
Blum because I always have to take me ..?
Director: BASTAAAA! FINITELAAA! If this continues' I LEAVE THE DIRECTION THE A. ...
All: a. ..?
Director: Uhm ... a Luma!
Luma: gho?
Poppy: Well ah Luma is my turtle so then I will continue
Luma: .... I do not think
All: ha .. PARLATOOOOO!
Luma: but it is obvious that I speak! My name and I come from the planet Fjyynx3 Sbringodio said Hangover XVII, even now I must go home to throw the dough .. bye! * * dematerializes
All: .-.

Matsuda: I suspected that it was an alien turtle.
Director: Why?
Matsuda: you said it was a female right? Yet it was a gro .. * * censurated
All: ____
Kiara: Matsuda You disgust me.
Matsuda: nuoooH
Director: You have taken the medicine?
Matsuda: ehm .. here it gives you * *
Director: ° _ °
Matsuda: what?
Director: THIS 'a medicine for asthma sufferers
Matsuda: ° _ ° I know that the packages are all the same!
Regista: °_° Matsuda..
Matsuda: si?
Regista: Sei licenziato.
Matsuda: O_o nuoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kiara: povero idiota.

Poppy: voglio la nutella *_*
Rika: voglio la marmellata di fragole..
BB: Ehi Rika..? LA MARMELLATA DI FRAGOLE E' MIA SU QUESTO MONDO! CHIARO??
Rika: fanculo.
BB: °___________° co-cosaaa??
Rika: F-A-N-C-U-L-O in English in French FUCK .. I do not know.
BB: I WILL UCCIDOOOOOOOOO
Director: Halt! Not kill in this set!

At that moment Nastasia crashes equipment

Nastasia: ahiaaaaH
Director: ° _ ° I ... I will .. UCCIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BB: hey you said that it is forbidden to kill!
Director: SHUT UP PIECE OF BILL KAULITZ ( shit )
BB: then I can kill Rika?
Director: No.
BB: cock.
Director: Nastasia * chases the whole set *

Dimensio: I want to get into fights
Kiara: hey I do karate! Do you want to fight?
Dimensio: a girl against me? Ahahahaaahahaha not say shit
Kiara: thousand euro bet I win?
Dimensio: thousand euro bet I win I
Kiara: appreciated!

Director: For now ... END CHAPTER

Dimensio: ahiaaaaaaaaaaa
Kiara: * three nanoseconds has knocked *
Dimensio: not giustoo
Kiara: releases two thousand euro * riot *

0 comments:

Post a Comment