Thursday, February 24, 2011

Car Accidents Reports Calgary Police

The Adventure Diaries: The Brown family (Fifth episode - The Sims 3)

Hello,
you wonder what this new book and when it that left the previous installments. Well, remember the diary of the priest in WoW? The previous episodes are those and I have done nothing but turn those items in a category and expand it to other games. This is the first installment of the Brown family in The Sims 3, enjoy!

Tomika is the ghost of the family. She got married on the verge of growing old with the young Francis Browne died recently of old age and was reported in "life" by her brother Claudio. She loves the outdoors and believes in true love and athletic, and loves to go jogging in the park. It 'a little' distracted, but he knows how to deal with dangerous situations thanks to his courage. His dream is become a superspy and has the capacity to make!

Dear Diary,
who would have thought that I would find myself writing on you as a parent's current family even if they are not originally from this family unit but are acquired? The idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a diary of our adventures was wonderful. Now the problem is that sometimes I forget where you put and it is quite a problem finding you. And as I look at the fire crackles here in Egypt where I am right now, I write thoughts, even on my beloved Francis ... of course, between us there is a certain difference in age, but who cares when love trionfa? Che frasi romantiche, eh? Pensa che ultimamente ho affinato le mie abilità di scrittura dedicandomi a un libro che ho intenzione di pubblicare presto. Sarà una sorpresa, non ti scriverò subito il suo nome! Comunque, quando Claudio mi ha detto che saremmo andati in Egitto per una questione di lavoro ne sono stata davvero entusiasta: una vacanza all'insegna dell'avventura! All'aperto! Scoprendo luoghi pericolosi ed emozionanti come le piramidi, o le tombe egizie! A proposito di tombe egizie, mi ha raccontato mia nipote Alessandra un evento piuttosto spaventoso che le è capitato qualche giorno fa. Era entrata in una piramide, aveva trovato un sacco di tesori, quando all'improvvviso il sarcofago in fondo alla stanza si è spalancato and came out of a mummy that he wanted back his precious! Alex then began to run away, entered into a secret passage and fled out of the pyramid. No matter how strong and powerful these mummies are slow and stupid. However, even a nice trip to China I would have liked. I would have been able to train in combat, I think it is a necessary skill for a superspy, especially if you lost your gun, which I imagine will happen often. Now that I think I'm dead, I do not understand why would I need to defend myself ... however, the martial arts are exciting and I love playing sports. However this life adventure here in the camp also has its downsides. For example, the food. It makes a quick meal and so, just looking for new emotions and to explore new places. Every so often I would make a good ratatouille, the kind that I know I do, but no oven and I have to settle for sushi, or bread and jam, and really do not have much. Then when I did not spend very big adventure ... copper in a quarry not so great I found a lost relic and I gave to my beloved Francis and then they asked me to find copper and gold just to screw the tourists who visit here. Now that I think probably I'm a tourist and I might be screwed. Oh, well, details. If nothing else to move in this place that is literally huge I have my beautiful landscapes that kenspa and then you can see around here are simply breathtaking, especially at sunset. Maybe I could go before the great pyramid to watch the sun settles on the horizon with Francis. But things are still going well between us? We are no longer married at the end, I'm dead when you get married and the condition is "till death do us part." If you have something you probably would suffer a lot ... but I know that Francis actually loves me and nothing will separate us ever, not even death. I'm stressed, I'd better enjoy the remaining days of holiday without thinking about anything. How many are missing? Seven. No, eight. Perhaps six five. Oh, here, is five! We feel dear diary, maybe next time I will have some other adventure to write.
PS: I love Frank <3 la tua dead Tomika

0 comments:

Post a Comment